the previous commits introduced a abstraction for drag in drop which can
be now used for this here. With this commit all the direct protocol
handling in efl.ui is removed, and only the ecore evas API is used.
Additionally, this lead to a giant refactor of how APIs do work. All
Efl.Ui. interfaces have been removed except Efl.Ui.Selection and
Efl.Ui.Dnd, these two have been restructored.
A small list of what is new:
- In general no function pointers are used anymore. They feel very uncompftable in bindings and in C. For us its a lot easier to just
listen to a event when a drop enters or leaves, there is no need to
register custom functions for that.
- Asynchronous data transphere is handled via futures, which proved to be more error safe.
- Formats and actions are handled as mime types / strings.
- 0 is the default seat if you do not know what else to take.
- Content is in general passes as a content container from eina, this also allows applications to pass custom types
The legacy dnd and cnp API is implemented based on that.
All cnp related things are in elm_cnp.c the dnd parts are in elm_dnd.c
Depends on D11329