Several changes have been made:
- Fix arrows to select the month
- Fix header text and colours
- Using the correct signal that is generated from elm regarding calendar header.
- Make today white on a dark grey bg.
- Increasing the spacing between table elements
- Changing the "selected day" background from stripe to blue
- Change "check" icon color from blue towhite
- Expecting one signal for the weekend
- Properly clear weekend state.
- Weekend colours
I had to specify the color, the color class and move
"elm.cit_"#_pos".access" earlier in the parts list.
Apparently, if an invisible part (let's say A) to which other
parts (say B) refers to through rel.to fields become visible but
are defined after B, B won't be visible anymore.
Also, I made sure to clean .access when cleaning cit elements.