Page MenuHomePhabricator

docs: Correct the wrong API group name in elm_win and elm_glview
Needs ReviewPublic

Authored by myoungwoon on Thu, Jul 30, 4:16 PM.

Details

Summary

I found wrong API group name in elm_win and elm_glview and fixed them.

Test Plan

API reference documentation modification only

Diff Detail

Repository
rEFL core/efl
Branch
master
Lint
No Linters Available
Unit
No Unit Test Coverage
Build Status
Buildable 17178
Build 11447: arc lint + arc unit
myoungwoon created this revision.Thu, Jul 30, 4:16 PM
myoungwoon requested review of this revision.Thu, Jul 30, 4:16 PM
stefan_schmidt added inline comments.Fri, Jul 31, 1:27 AM
src/lib/elementary/elm_win_legacy.h
272

Why are you changing all the verbs here? I am a neither a native speaker, but I think set ... sounds more like what we want.

All the changes to add @brief and groups are fine from my review.

myoungwoon updated this revision to Diff 30937.Mon, Aug 3, 10:36 PM

I had removed the modification related to singular of verbs and then update group modification only.

myoungwoon added inline comments.Mon, Aug 3, 10:54 PM
src/lib/elementary/elm_win_legacy.h
272

Regarding singular of verbs, it was merged in my local tizen code which had been revised according to the internal Tizen doxygen API guideline. (In case of nonexistent subject in statement or Just start Verbs, Use singular expression. ...
e.g.
/**

  • @brief (Set -> Sets) the window's autodel state. * ... */

Whatever happens, I updated the previous patches in order to correct wrong group name only.
Thanks.