Adding option to disable cd to current tab dir.
- Group Reviewers
- rTRM33d20a1f988a: Option to disable cd to current tab dir.
- Start unpatched version of Terminology.
- Change some Behaviour options.
- Close unpatched version of Terminology.
- Start patched version of Terminology.
- cd /usr/bin
- Open new tab and verify that previous behaviour persists, new tab working directory is /usr/bin
- Go to Settings Behaviour and uncheck "Start in the same directory..." checkbox.
- Optn new tab and verify that new tab working directory is ~ (or any other directory from which the Terminology was launched).
- Restart Terminology.
- Go to Settings Behaviour and verify that options persisted.
I have one remark to do on that patch.
Could you change it from "Disable…" to "Enable…"? You should changed the default configuration to have it enabled by default, have a configuration upgrade in config_load().
Man you're fast, you reviewed it before I even added reviewers!
But that means that I will have to increase the config version to 7 (to preserve existing behaviour as default), right? I did it at first but then changed to inverted not to touch config version for such minor thing.