THANKS! Just a few comments:
- There's about 250 of these warnings: XML comment on 'Efl.Canvas.AnimationPlayer.AnimationPlayer(Efl.Object)' has a param tag for 'init_cb', but there is no parameter by that name. You removed the callback but left its documentation in place :)
- The new constructor parameters are undocumented.
- Why are the parameter names duplicated? As in StyleStyle, WinNameName, WinTypeType ... The whole point was to make it super easy for people using an IDE, so the param names should be nice.
- @felipealmeida The examples are now broken until this patch is landed... you should have gone the phab route :)
Some minor comments:
- The link to the setter in the parameter docs looks weird:
///<param name="WinName">The window name.<see cref="Efl.Ui.Win.SetWinName"/></param>
Please use See <see cref="Efl.Ui.Win.SetWinName"/>. Mind the punctuation and the initial whitespace :)
- So now ALL constructor params are mandatory because NONE of them is marked as @optional in the EO files, correct? Looks like we have to modify the EO files then!
- While you are working on this, could the other (internal) constructors be hidden? If they cannot be hidden, can at least they document what they do and have their parameters explained?