evas_object_image_pixels_dirty_set(img B, False) means
- app want to mark image object's data is not dirty anymore
- app don't want to be called get_pixels callback.
that does not mean image need to be redraw.
evas_object_image_pixels_dirty_set(img B, True) means
- image object's data is dirty, so image object need to be redraw.
- app want to be called get_pixels callback.
but pixels_dirty_set(img B, FALSE) function also set o->changed to true,
it cause problem related with rendering
Below case is the example of problem.
- Smart object A
- Child image object B
- app call pixels_dirty_set(FALSE) inside pixels_get_callback pixels_get_callback is called inside the image object B's rendering.
enlightenment's e_comp_object_render do upper job.
After adding preload fetch,
evas_object_image_render_post can call evas_object_change.
0. enlightenment call evas_object_image_pixels_dirty_set(img B, TRUE)
o->changed = 1; evas_object_change(img B)
- smart obj A is in render_objects
- evas_object_image_render_pre B, o->change=0
- evas_render_mapped (Smart A) 3-1. evas_render_mapped (img B) : enlightenment call evas_object_image_pixels_dirty_set(img B, False) : o->changed=1
3-2. evas_object_change_reset(img B)
- pending_change(img B) 4-1. evas_object_image_render_post(img B) o->changed=1 (3-1 step) evas_object_change(img B)->evas_object_change(Smart A)
- render_post_reset smart A is chaged(4-1 step), so, called evas_object_change_reset(Smart A) ###smart A is reset(5 step), img B is changed(4-1 step). after this case, img B never get change to be redraw.