As seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D878MczVc4&hd=1, ctrl+wheel can be used to scale a bryce. This is now broken in a couple different ways, and no code related to this has changed in Enlightenment since the recording. The issues occur 100% of the time when scaling down to the minimum size (20px):
- A faded version of the size text remains stuck on the bryce (text of this color is not present anywhere in the theme)
- Gadgets on the bryce do not correctly resize/render
A cursory glance seems to indicate that evas_object_smart_need_recalculate_set() no longer triggers smart recalc on elm box, which would explain issue #2. #1 seems to be something broken in edje animators I guess, since the text animates from 255 alpha to 0 alpha.
- Menu -> Desktop -> Add Bryce
- Use arrows or click to position bryce on screen
- Use ctrl+wheel to scale bryce up and down