Hi, not really
at 0:10, I switch to a virtual desktop that contains 2 terminology windows, one can be moved by clicking on the border (as a normal window one), the other terminology window have a border but click goes through, and then display the default menu
I've tried all settings under Settings -> Windows ->Window Focus with no effects.
The reproduceable case on my computer is done like this:
- Switch to tty1
- rm -rf ~/.e ; rm -rf ~/.elementary ; rm -rf ~/.cache/efreet* ; rm -rf ~/.cache/evas* ; rm -rf ~/.config/terminology
- Switch back to tty7, login Enlightenment, follow wizard...
- Open few terminology windows
- Change Virtual desktop settings > Flip animation: set to Diagonal
- Bug appear
- Change Virtual desktop settings > Flip animation: set to everything except Diagonal
- Bug disappear
(if you really want I can give you windows focus settings, but it's e's default once the 1st run wizard done)
one last thing: can you try if it makes a differece with Software rendering or OpenGL rendering, eg the opposite of what you are using now?
Settings -> Looks -> Rendering -> Engine -> Software or OpenGL
Well for now I don't use Diagonal flip and it's ok for me.. I will check in future e release and let you know if the bug still occur.
PS: Thanks Mike for your stuff, I really like desksanity :)
If you're using the latest version from git, can you try screen recording while running with E_SHAPE_DEBUG=1 in your environment and then triggering the bug? It will make your desktop a bit hard to use, but this may give me some idea. Also I would need the log file which accompanies the screencap...