Page MenuHomePhabricator

eflete disappears when open project again it says it is damaged
Closed, ResolvedPublic5 Story Points

Description

17:13:35 - NikaWhite: (16:17:24) OnlyHuman: hi NikaWhite does git eflete work ok with efl 0.19.1 and e 0.21.8?
17:13:35 - NikaWhite: (16:17:55) iscaro [~iscaro@201-42-205-92.dsl.telesp.net.br] entered the room.
17:13:36 - NikaWhite: (16:18:39) EvilWerezombie left the room (quit: Quit: Gone...).
17:13:36 - NikaWhite: (16:18:39) Nothing4You left the room (quit: Quit: Gone...).
17:13:36 - NikaWhite: (16:21:58) OnlyHuman: I seem to get crashes eflete disappears when open project again it says it is damaged an needs to rebuild
17:13:36 - NikaWhite: (16:22:37) OnlyHuman: this is when open animated background
17:13:36 - NikaWhite: (16:23:01) OnlyHuman: with button for starting animation
17:13:49 - NikaWhite: Guys please pay attantion to that feedback

rimmed created this task.Jun 29 2017, 12:32 AM

@OnlyHuman can you provide a steps for reproduse this? I tried repeat, but I have not any crashes.

above is the .edj file being used

rimmed moved this task from Backlog to Doing on the Eflete (Eflete 1.19) board.Jun 30 2017, 4:11 AM
rimmed claimed this task.Jul 3 2017, 10:58 PM
rimmed added a comment.Jul 4 2017, 4:58 AM

The problem in wrong name in the default state in part 'button'. The name is wrong 'dfault'. As I remember this problem was fixed in edje_cc 1.16. For now eflete have not any mechanism for check names.
For implement this mechanism need time...

So if I changed the word from dfault to default on edc file it would not have the problem? I will try thanks rimmed

Oh looks like eflete does not build or work if using efl-1.20.0-beta1 :(

changed configure.ac to 1.20.0 starts to build but gives eolian error mentions ewe_ruler.eo:320:7

rimmed added a comment.Jul 6 2017, 6:57 AM

So if I changed the word from dfault to default on edc file it would not have the problem? I will try thanks rimmed

Yes. And I will start, I hope, at next week implement mechanism for fix wrong names on import.

Thanks rimmed

I made more deep invistigate of current issue.
Actually we have not posibility for fix it for efl-1.19 and 1.20 (merge windows is closed). Edje_edit API doesn't provide any functions for geranty get state with frong name.
I planed to add new API to Edje_Edit which provide auto fix wrong names. Also simular problem with unamed programs, Edje_Edit can not return it :(

So I want to do next: I will release eflete 1.19 and 1.20 with known issues: undefined behavior for edj with wrong state names and unamed programs. And push new API for fix this
problem for efl-1.21.

Sorry, but I does not see another way in this situation.
If you have any opinions, fill free to share.

rimmed moved this task from Eflete 1.19 to Pending/3rd party on the Eflete board.Jul 25 2017, 12:45 AM
rimmed edited projects, added Eflete; removed Eflete (Eflete 1.19).
rimmed triaged this task as Normal priority.
rimmed moved this task to Sprint W30 on the Eflete board.Jul 25 2017, 1:51 AM
rimmed edited projects, added Eflete (Sprint W30); removed Eflete.
rimmed set the point value for this task to 5.
rimmed moved this task from Backlog to Doing on the Eflete (Sprint W30) board.Jul 26 2017, 5:04 AM
rimmed moved this task from Doing to Done on the Eflete (Sprint W30) board.Jul 28 2017, 2:08 AM

I have finish new API. But I will push it after release efl-1.20, when merge windows will be open again.

FurryMyad closed this task as Resolved.Aug 10 2017, 2:06 AM