When I launch a mostly Eo app in Exactness to compare it with the Legacy app, the first shot appears to be black, as nothing is visible. If I launch the app on my own, everything is ok.
As you can see in https://pastebin.com/pajzwcEU, the application is the bg image test of elementary_test.
Here are the steps:
- Compile: gcc -g bg_image_app.c pkg-config --cflags --libs elementary
- Run normal test:
- Put 'bg_image elementary_test --test-win-only "bg image" ' into tests1.txt
- exactness -i -b ~/e/exactness-elm-data/default-profile/recordings tests1.txt
- Run Eo test:
- Put 'bg_image ./a.out' into tests2.txt
- exactness -p -b ~/e/exactness-elm-data/default-profile/recordings tests2.txt -> the first image is black
- Run Eo test with verbose:
- exactness -v -p -b ~/e/exactness-elm-data/default-profile/recordings tests2.txt -> the first image is ok (with the cursor)
Don't forget to update Exactness and exactness-elm-data