In the Settings -> Windows -> Window Focus -> Miscellaneous section there is an option entitled "Refocus last window on desktop switch" which I assume is supposed to select the last selected window whenever a desktop switch is made (e.g. Alt+F1, Alt+F2 etc). While this works for a single screen environment it does not work for a multi screen environment. In a multiscreen environment (in my case dual screen) this seems to always default to the last selected window on the primary screen even if the last selected window was not on the primary screen.
Environment: Arch Linux updated to 2017-11-02 with the following enlightenment packages
Steps to reproduce.
- Setup a dual screen environment and note the screen that is screen 0
- Make sure there are at least two virtual desktops
- Open two windows on desktop zero one on each screen. Do the same for the other virtual desktop
- Focus the window on the second screen
- Switch to other desktop, then back to original desktop. The window will have lost focus and will default to the last focused window on the primary screen.