- Entry Focus doesn't work in popups with unless you tab immediately to the entry as soon as the popup opens. If you miss on that or click first, you are out of luck in ever being able to type in the entry.
- Popups,tooltips,etc... (basically any extra windows that sandbox manages) don't seem to delete and clean their objects correctly and that has lead to at least two different crashes I've seen, primarily when artifacts are left from popup destroy and you try to restart or when popups destroy incorrectly:
- Tooltips in window mode don't size correctly
- there needs to be a gadget_configure smart callback that happens when the settings menu item is clicked.
- there needs to be a gadget_removed smart callback that happens the user removes the gadget so that section of the config can be removed before the id is reused.
Basically a large part of what Marcel and I have seen, noted, and complained about with popups could be fixed with the addition of handling multiple ctxpopups at a time instead of only handling one, inst->ctxpopup.
That still leaves focus issues that would relate to the entries, and scrolling, and etc..., etc... but would fix the popup craziness wrt to crashing, showing, disappearing, etc
@bu5hm4n Perhaps you would like to list your issues here as well so we can keep them in one ticket?