Currently the documentation is at https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/arcanist/ but this was only supposed to be a temporary page until someone improved it.
Documentation should include:
- difference between git-phab and plain arcanist
- git-phab installation and setup instructions
- some example usage of git-phab including
- how to update an already-submitted patches
- how to submit a range of patches (e.g., HEAD~2..HEAD)
It would also be great if someone knowledgeable in python could rework the hacks that I made to the upstream git-phab script so that we could submit the changes upstream to simplify the setup process.