Some work still remains so that EO comments are available to C# without losing information.
These are the problems I have identified so far (there might be more):
- Keywords marked as $name do not render monospaced and look weird. They should be enclosed in <c>name</c> tags.
- Cross links using the @name sign need to be renamed the same way the C# classes are renamed, and turned into <see cref="name"/> tags.
- <param> tags need the name attribute so they can be used.
- Return type of getter methods should be documented with <returns> (it should be the same string as the input parameter to the setter method, I guess)
- <para> tags must be inside <summary> tags.
- <returns> tag is misspelled as <return>.
- \@ tags are to be ignored (as in \@ref). They should only appear in legacy docs and are meant to go straight into doxygen without processing by eolian.