class Efl.Ui.List_View @beta
- Differential Revisions
- D10139: ecore: stabilize Efl.Loop_Model
D10138: ecore: stabilize Efl.Composite_Model.
D10137: elementary: stabilize Efl.Ui.View_Model
D10136: efl: stabilize Efl.Model
D10135: efl: stabilize Efl.Ui.Factory_Bind
D10134: efl: stabilize Efl.Ui.Property_Bind
D10133: efl: stabilize Efl.Ui.Factory.
D10132: elementary: properly mark iterator usage in Efl.Ui.Factory.
D10131: elementary: stabilize Efl.Ui.Widget_Factory.
D10130: elementary: return an error when unimplemented function on Efl.Ui.Widget_Factory.
D10129: elementary: add support for default property on item being created by Efl.Ui.Widget_Factory.
- Regarding the API, I expected Collection and Collection_View to be mostly the same, except in the MVVM part, but their events seem completely unrelated:
What is going on? Can we unify them?
I do not think that we can compare this API with anything that comes with or from Collection*. The *focused are not needed, as items are real focusable objects that have that event on themselfs, if you are just interested in which item has focus, ask the focus manager for it. *realized is something where i strongly believe that this has nothing to do with the widget, but rather with the model / factory, as those are the entities that are creating those widgets. item,highlighted is never emitted.
To the API:
- homogeneous is not a thing anymore, the list does not care if it is homogeneous or not.
- select_mode is in multiselectable now.
- default_style should be part of Efl.Ui.Widget_Factory.
The rest is more or less also part of collection_view.