After efreet's cache is removed, enlightenment sometimes uses the incorrect icons for some apps.
- Create a new user, etmp
- Create ~etmp/.xsession like this:
#!/bin/bash rm -rf ~/.cache /tmp/etmp_cache ln -s /tmp/etmp_cache ~/.cache mkdir $(readlink ~/.cache) enlightenment_start
- Login as etmp, go through first time wizard
- Add pavcontrol to IBox
- Set Icon theme to Adwaita, correct pavucontrol icon is displayed
- Log out, ensure efreetd is dead
- Log back in, pavucontrol icon is not loaded correctly.
Confirmed with E 0.22.4, EFL 1.21.5.
Forwarded from: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=927835