class Efl.Ui.Active_View.Container ├ (P) view_manager ├ (P) indicator ├ (P) active_index ├ (P) active_view_size ├ (M) push ├ (M) pop ├ (E) transition,start ├ (E) transition,end
- Do we really want the widget to inherit from Layout ? (The theme of the spotlight is rather useless, inheriting from widget directly will safe up more memory)
- We need some policy on the minsize of this widget. How about the minsize is the max of the minsize of each element, (And spotlight_size)
- what are we doing about the push and pop name ? (@segfaultxavi)
- Should we invert the push and pop semantics ? (right now we are inserting at 0 instead of inserting at the max number)
- I would like to think about leaving indicator @beta for now, until we have a indicator widget and EFL, and see how we can integrate this.
- I would also like to leave spotlight manager @beta for not
- introduce Efl.Ui.Stack Efl.Ui.Pager which uses the proper spotlight managers, without exposing too many internals to the stable world.
- The animation object spotlight manager is going to be introduced after everything above is done.