Page MenuHomePhabricator

Finish implementing (moving) the Efl2.Canvas.Text unit tests
Closed, InvalidPublic

Description

I've already moved quite a bit, and added a few more. The new unit test file is a copy of the old textblock one with some added tests, and some adjustments I made because some behaviours have changed.

I think the easiest way going forward is just emulating old calls with new ones like I did in a few places with the newly created static functions such as static void _size_native_get(const Efl2_Canvas_Text *obj, int *w, int *h).
One other major change is that functions like "cursor_content_get" will no longer return stuff such as "<br>" but rather "\n" directly.

While fixing the tests you need to make sure that nothing broke, and the only things that changed were meant to.

I guess this task depends on T8215 in a sense because it would be much easier if we could use markup in the tests (less to change).

tasn created this task.Oct 11 2019, 12:50 AM
zmike moved this task from Backlog to Evaluating on the efl: api board.Oct 14 2019, 5:56 AM
ali.alzyod closed this task as Invalid.Wed, Feb 5, 12:22 AM