There are a lot of text-related patches up for review:
None of these patches are in a stack (sidebar "Edit Related Revisions" -> parent/child revisions), none of these patches have any indication as to the order in which they should be applied, the patches do not apply in totality, and there are no repos linked to which provide the patch series in full.
This is a problem, and it is impossible for us to seriously consider patches for review (or subsequent merging) if they cannot even be applied.
The following steps should be taken to resolve this problem:
- Rebase all patches to successfully apply
- Create github repo or similar (provide link to this) where applied patches can be cloned for ease of testing
- Link to this repo in the description of each patch to ensure that reviewers know where to access the code
- Rebase this repo regularly to ensure that it is in sync with current EFL master as well as the submitted state of the patches in phabricator
- Create dependency chain of submitted patches in phabricator