After thoroughly documenting the Efl.Canvas.Textblock.style_apply method I have come with the following list of items that I think should be addressed.
Some look like errors or oversights, others are just API weird spots (in my opinion).
Feel free to provide patches for them, or create subtasks, or just discuss them here!
- linesize cannot be <100% but linerelsize can. They should be equivalent.
- linerelsize=0 disables it, instead of 100% which makes more sense.
- linerelsize can be merged with linesize if it accepts %, just like align.
- Relationship between linesize, linerelsize and linefill must be clarified. What happens exactly when you supply more than one?
- Some words are separated with underscores (like underline_color) whereas some other aren't (like linesize).
- password and replacement_char could be merged (password mode could be disabled when replacement_char=""
- The backing properties were renamed to background, but the attributes in style_apply are still called backing.
- According to the initial all_styles_get, wrap seems to default to word, but that's not true.
- Wrap cannot be disabled. none is available in Efl.Text_Format_Wrap but not in the formatting string ("" does not work).
- linesize can only be set through style_apply but has no equivalent property in Efl.Text_Format.
- multiline is not available through style_apply
- There is no way to retrieve the list of available fonts (for the font_family property), as there was in Legacy.