Create a Rich Text Editor Example using EFL Text Classes and interfaces. (with a most rich text editor feature)
This is very helpful:
1- Ensure that we provide users with all features needed for rich text editing operations.
2- New Features can be added externally to this Example, and If they are super useful we can make them part of the toolkit.
3- Visually see and use all text features
- Rich Text Editor on the selection (Bold/Italic/underline/Color)
- Specify font from Combobox with system fonts, font size
- Rich Text Editor Copy style/ Paste Style Format Painter
- File Load/ File Save for UTF-8 Files
- Context Menu to auto-correct word (show options on context menu)
- Clickable Hyperlinks, Open hyperlink events
- Auto Capital First letter on paragraph when inserted by user (on/off)
- Write emoticons.
- Render simple HTML files