EFL and Enlightenment from Git on FreeBSD 12.2 (I don't think it is FreeBSD-specific problem).
There is a strange problem in WinList module when it is used with mouse bindings. The problem is simple to reproduce, it is always present in the following conditions:
- Create mouse binding for an additional mouse button like 'Extra button -> Window : List ->Next Window'
- Start multiple applications, so multiple windows are present on the screen
- Minimize (iconify) an application
- Check if it can be shown correctly using the default keyboard binding for WinList (alt-tab) - normally it is the case, the minimized application can be shown correctly using keyboard
- When the application has focus - minimize (iconify) it again
- Use mouse binding to show WinList window, use mouse scroll wheel to select the minimized application (the preview is shown)
- Left-click the minimized application in WinList window to select it
The minimized application window should be shown over other windows, it should get focus. This is the case when any other (not minimized) application is selected.
When the minimized application is selected:
- the window is NOT shown
- there is no way to show the application window without restart of Enlightenment (alt-tab does not work either).