- User Since
- Feb 26 2013, 2:03 AM (272 w, 5 d)
Wed, May 16
I have no idea. Maybe ask the meson devs?
Tue, May 15
Terminology v1.2.1 that was released a day ago should fix that!
Mon, May 14
Terminology v1.2.1 is out :)
@stingray454 I'll wait for your feedback but plan on releasing 1.2.1 with that fix tomorrow evening (or later depending on my free time).
Sun, May 13
Could you please tell me if it's better now (should be handled by 214ff03e361789025dc6eddcbe1a860d7437b3b0)?
Thu, May 10
Thank you for your nice words. I'm currently on holidays and do not have the correct tools to investigate the issue. I'll try to spend some time on it next week.
Wed, May 9
@stingray454 could you please tell me if the git version works better for you?
Mon, Apr 30
Thu, Apr 26
PR merged! Thank you very much!
Mon, Apr 23
I stole your ownership :( I'm sorry.
Sun, Apr 22
Apr 5 2018
You're the first one to raise this issue :)
Oh! You're right!
Thanks for the patch
Mar 24 2018
Shouldn't the -T option set the user_title?
Mar 19 2018
Thank you for your bugreport on the git version, it really helps providing a good stable version!
Mar 16 2018
Mar 15 2018
@indefini Please do not modify the workboard unless you plan on working on tasks.
Mar 13 2018
Great that you do that!
I wasn't aware of it. I got bitten in the past and thus relied on feature detection.
Long time ago, this macro was not defined and since then I prefer to have feature detection.
Mar 12 2018
Mar 11 2018
It will require EFL 1.20
Mar 10 2018
I've been doing it quite a few times today to test stuff and it worked all the time.
This would clutted the interface.
I won't do it. Sorry :(
Imho, it should not be done as part of terminology.
You can use -e if needed.
Sorry I can't help you on that one.
Let's consider this one fixed.
The issue is in the nyanology theme.
This should be fixed now in the git version.
Too old :)
Nobody stood up for the task.
Let's keep it that way.
This is old, let's close it.
Might have been fixed in the meantime
It seems the original issue has been handled a long time ago.
I think I fixed that in the git version.
I can't reproduce the issue, let's close it.
Which version of terminology are you using?
Feb 28 2018
Your EFL version is probably not up to date.
Feb 25 2018
It works for me on the git version.
Should be fixed for the next 1.2 version.
I guess this is related to T5704 :(
Feel free to improve upon it.
Feb 11 2018
Should be fixed by 93106d11487cfd8b4f23292c4ca08462f7ecadd1 and related commits.
Should be fixed by 08b5c20a27a8436f39083cd0d72315a376c42d51 and related commits.
Should be fixed by 29db075729416e2f7ad77a49d5a013266c16cc39 and related commits.
Should be now fixed by 08b5c20a27a8436f39083cd0d72315a376c42d51 and related commits.
Feb 7 2018
Jan 31 2018
Jan 10 2018
Jan 9 2018
I've got arch up-to-date, terminology up-to-date, but EFL is few days/weeks old and I don't have this issue.