- User Since
- Aug 24 2015, 1:00 PM (270 w, 3 d)
Dec 18 2019
The parent task (T8048) has a table of the properties (at the time) returning non-void values in setters.
Rebase after test files changed upstream and brought back the setter_only/get_set tests.
Dec 17 2019
Small update (interface declaration must not use full namespaced name)
- csharp: Blacklist Efl.Core.Env.Env.
- csharp: Formatting: remove spaces after '('.
- csharp: Add missing #include <assert.h>.
- csharp: Blacklist array properties.
- csharp: Blacklist all indexed properties from mixins in order to compile.
- csharp: Fix references to properties.
- csharp: Use a single list for the rejects.
- csharp: Unify indexer naming and update visibility
Changes needed after T8383 is done adding the Eina.Success_Flag typedef to indicate a bool should be checked for.
This should be done in a new patch after D10791 lands.
Dec 16 2019
- Merged test with actual System.Generics.Collection usage (commit b3e181670e076 in the original branch)
- Changed the conversion to native funcs to "shortcut" getting the ptr directly only in non-moving scenarios. Modifying the container could be confusing for the user.
- Added some comments about things to be done in future commits.
Good to go. The other fixes/optimizations we can start landing on top of it.
Dec 13 2019
I've pushed a branch to devs/lauromoura/D10791-indexers with some fixes after rebasing. They will be either merged here or sent as a separate diff.
Dec 12 2019
Done. Minor formatting of the Since tag needed (summary should enclose it) but I'll update locally.
Just some doc changes need. Otherwise it is good.
Dec 11 2019
Aaaaaand it's gone
Shouldn't this be applied on top of D10801? It fails with a conflict in the struct_definition.hh blocks.
Dec 10 2019
Dec 9 2019
Oops, forgot to request changes.
Dec 6 2019
https://travis-ci.org/Enlightenment/efl/builds/621635516 (currently waiting to start the build)
Dec 5 2019
Right, Eina.Success_Flag is a good one.