- User Since
- Jan 25 2013, 9:00 AM (342 w, 5 d)
Apr 23 2018
That is okay, it is Phabricator fault.
Thanks for merging
Apr 20 2018
Fixed the code style errors and also rename the termio_title_set() to termio_user_title_set() to make it more explicit.
Mar 25 2018
User can not set a per tab title with -T argument, it sets a title and all tabs in that instance of terminology will have this title.
Or you think different?
Feb 21 2018
@billiob I can take a look at that(in a few days) I just want to make sure if the expected behavior have changed in Terminology.
Jul 31 2017
LGTM, I would just say to add "static" to _eldbus_message_error_get()
Mar 4 2016
Thanks for the review.
This was pushed with the fixes.
Mar 3 2016
Ok, beside that everything else looks good?
The position of the button on the menu is ok? Should I draw an icon to the button? Or who should I ping?
Mar 2 2016
Feb 1 2016
Jan 27 2016
Everything looks good but could you also test before push it?
Jan 25 2016
@m.ostapenko The application that you ran to got this error is a public one? Could you share it? If not I will write one here.
According to the trace the problem is not on the first eldbus code block but I will fix both cases.
Jan 23 2016
Huum nice catch, I will look at it better on monday.
Feb 3 2015
- at the time it was write, EFL was separated libs yet so we did not have many tests on most of the libs and we don't have any tests running on the server. But if someone with admin access and knowledge on tests help me, I would be glad to write some test cases.(We need to find a way to run an application as dbus server another as dbus client and make then talk all this inside of the test environment)
- about the examples it have some simple and complex examples, also the eldbus API is used in several libs of EFL and on E, so we have real world examples, maybe they are not on the better place to EFL users.
- all the main APIs have documentation, the ones that do not have are simple enough. Until today very very few question about eldbus was made on IRC on the mail list until today. And I know several people that had write application/libs beside me with eldbus.
- On the last 6 months only one bug was open and an API was add(that I had help fix the API add)