We are happy to release a third and last stable update for the 1.10.x series. If you experience some problem with 1.10 please update and if it still persists report the bug. We released 1.11 some days ago and will focus on stable updates for the 1.11.x series from now on.
- Evas textblock: Fix memory leak
- Evas text: fix text object size with empty texts.
- ecore_evas: Ecore_Evas_X - make sure that ecore evas post render is always called.
- elc_naviframe: Fix warning caused by elm_obj_layout_signal_emit override function in naviframe
- Gengrid: fix position calculation
- Genlist: do not segv if the user clear the list on item double-click
Building and Dependencies
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile them in the following order:
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before building the above.