A bunch of fresh new tarballs with our latest work waiting for your testing before we can go into the final stages of releases.
EFL, Elementary and friends 1.12 beta tarballs
One week after our alpha 1 tarballs we just released our first beta tarballs. Please grab and test.
Its getting a long post so the most important stuff upfront. Downloads. :-)
New since alpha1:
- ecore_drm: Added internal function to check if drm device is hotplug device
- Eo id: Fix id security checks for invalid objects.
- ecore-drm: Cleanup/Unify output_free function code
- ecore-drm: Check for valid crtc before calling free
- ecore-drm: Cleanup backlight and drm device in output_free function code
- ecore-drm: Added documentation for various APIs in ecore_drm_device module
- ecore-drm: Added documentation for various APIs in ecore_drm_output module
- ecore_wayland: Making _ecore_wl_init_count not to go below zero in shutdown.
- ecore_drm: Making _ecore_drm_init_count not to go below zero in _ecore_drm_shutdown.
- ecore-drm: Add error message for calling shutdown without calling init first.
- ecore-wayland: Add error message for calling shutdown without calling init
- ecore_wayland: Making _ecore_wl_shutdown return int instead of EINA_BOOL.
- evas-gl-drm: Fix initialization from incompatible pointer type
- evas gl rgba visual/rendering fix try ... again
- dnd/x: fix type set for case there is no type list exists
- edje: edje_edit - don't unlick(NULL) (T1760)
- edje: edje_edit - fix posible resource leak (T1760)