We are happy to release another stable update for the 1.9.x series and Enlightenement 0.18.7.
- build: Disallow non-working sdl + opengl ES combination (T856)
- evas/proxy - redraw proxy source properly.
- edje_cc: Fix the crash when compiled wrong edc file containing empty part
- evas - fix incorrect object reset.
- ecore-evas - fix object cursor to not delete the same cursor when set
- Evas cserve2: Fix crash in elm_test GLView
- ecore-con - deal with internal buffer growing over 2g in size
- fix swap buffers with damage to not detect if ext str is not there
- elm win - fix tracking of current position to properly store it in win obj
- spinner: crash issue on deletion fix
- fix left over soft cursors in elm (T893)
- unify temp module temperature_get_bus_files() functions
- check notification icon size correctly
- correctly check evry trigger matches
- comp config dialog correctly detects effects disabled/fast states
- efm current .desktop fetching now returns the right .desktop
- swallow efm background objects after applying theme
- ibar now scrolls correctly during drags
- no longer place windows at 0,0 during restart
- music_control: Use correct markup for metadata text.
Building and Dependencies
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile them in the following order:
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before building the above.