Another update for the 1.13.x series
- Evas masking: Fix some garbage pixels with the SW engine
- Evas masking: Fix potential issues with map & masking
- Evas masking: Force BLEND mode in case of image masking (GL)
- ecore-drm should not use sscanf when getting logind vt
- ecore/drm: Fix libinput >= 0.8 check
- ee-win32 probably might compile now
- Evas GL: Fix leak of surfaces with GLES 1.1
- eina + ecore - fix main loop thread id tracking on fork
- elm engine: Restore explicit use of ELM_ENGNE env var
- entry: Don't unlink empty files when saving @fix T2122.
- datetime: Fix elm_datetime_field_limit_set.
- genlist/gengrid: Add upadating 'focus' state in item realized function.
Building and Dependencies
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile them in the following order:
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before building the above.