First update for the 1.15.x series.
With the help of a lot of passionate developers, we were able to fix many bugs.
Kudos to all!
- ecore_evas: fix first render skip in several windows
- ecore-wl: do not nul terminate drops
- Evas language: fix script run code (T2670)
- popup: make scroller optional in popup (T2651)
- focus: add del callback always.
- Tooltip: reset content delete callback directly after invocation
- elm_toolbar: fix icon_size to consider edje base scale
- spinner: Add to support spinner value %d format.
- cnp: init wayland dnd handlers upon creating the first drop target
- cnp: initialize Elm_Selection_Data.action for wayland drops
- cnp: fix wayland drop format selection
- cnp: pass wayland drop event size to handler, do not nul terminate drop data
- cnp: end wayland drag on allocation failure
- cnp: only nul terminate wayland drops for text type drops
- cnp: redo wayland drop to nul terminate for text_uri drops and free on every drop
- list: fix crash while setting nearest item in viewport (T2662)
- scroller: fix the focus move bug in scroller.
- scroller: fix the misstake. change && -> ||
- elm_win: Initilize the variable 'preferred_rot' as a -1 before invoking _elm_win_xwin_update() in _elm_win_finalize_internal().
- scroller: fix memory leak on keys traversal
Building and Dependencies
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile them in the following order:
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before building the above.