Hello EFL folks,
I am thrilled to announce the latest stable release of EFL, 1.16.1.
With the help of a lot of passionate developers, we were able to fix many bugs.
Kudos to all!
- edje: initialize map.zoom values to fix old *.edj compatibility issues.
- ecore-evas wayland: use correct values when updating wayland window size
- ecore-evas drm: null global device pointer after free (T2844)
- ector: disable NEON build. (T2851)
- ecore-evas-wl: Fix issue of improper window geometry (T2842)
- ecore-drm: Don't send mouse_move event too early
- ecore-evas-drm: Send fake mouse_move event after registering (T2854)
- ecore-wayland: Make ecore_wl_window_maximized_get return proper values
- ecore-evas wayland: enforce frame/state change triggering before move/resize (T2841)
- ecore-wayland: return only the relevant state value for maximize/fullscreen
- ecore-wayland: rewrite maximize/fullscreen set functions for consistency (T2841)
- edje: fix edje RTL description in case of custom state of a part
- emotion - fix gst back-end to report title and other meta changes
- evas: do not add unclipped smart members to the master clip
- evas: trigger FLUSH_PRE callback prior to kicking off an async render
- evas: do not unset/delete master clip after every frame
- efreet_icon_cache_create: null theme eet file to avoid double free
- edje_cc: track parts for descriptions, ensure part types match when inheriting
- edje_cc: terminate filter file scripts
- edje_cc: correctly copy part descriptions when setting part type
- edje_cc: redo part type setting to be even more correct
- evas: unset pointer ungrabs when using EVAS_OBJECT_POINTER_MODE_NOGRAB_NO_REPEAT_UPDOWN
- evas: handle existing pointer grabs when changing object pointer mode
- efreetd: send ipc for EFREET_EVENT_DESKTOP_CACHE_BUILD...always (T2733)
- win: only perform maximize frame state updating during ecore-evas callback
- notify: fix broken timeout feature in elm_notify (T2853)
- notify: fix hide animation
- comp base: allow mouse events to propagate through comp base -> wallpaper
- Entry: add markup cnp handlers
Building and Dependencies
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile them in the following order:
If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its header files and libraries before building the above.
Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)