The team is pleased to release Terminology 1.0.0 in the early days of 2017!
Terminology is still the best terminal emulator written with EFL, as described on its about page.
This release introduces the following changes:
- Bold/Italic support (on by default)
- Add keybinding shift+home to go to the top of the backlog
- Add keybinding shift+end to reset scroll
- Add keybinding shift+left/right to switch between tabs
- Add keybinding ctrl+alt+t to change terminal's title
- Add ability to copy links on right-click menu
- Font size can be changed by escape sequence
- Rewrite link detection to be more efficient
- Sanitize SHELL environment variable when using it
- Fixes on selections
- Many other fixes
Terminology in all its glory: