The EFL dev day is over and as was announced, it's time to make a release of Terminology!
Terminology is still the best terminal emulator written with EFL, as described on its about page.
This release introduces the following main changes:
- Internationalization and Localization support
- Configurable key bindings
- Add a panel to launch elementary_config
- Opacity level can be configured in translucent mode
- Options -s/--split to start terminology with multiple splits
- Add position indicator to the Miniview
- Improve media controls
- Use a scalable font on default configuration
- Usual round of improvements on terminal compatibility
- Fix issue with mute option
- Various bug fixes