evas/gesture: Fix up a couple of APIs, add some FIXME
Some things have clearly not been tested. Some APIs have not been
modified after repeated review comments. C++ failed to build due to
"long" being used as a namespace.
- The original finger_list API was broken by design. I didn't try to replace it yet.
- Long tap is also broken by design: if no move happens the recognizer gets no event, and doesn't trigger anything when the timeout is reached. An API or event is lacking here.
- Only 2 very basic gestures have been implemented. All the gestures from elm_gesture_layer need to be covered. None of the multi touch support has been really implemented, except for a single bool flag.
- The configuration must be loaded from elm_config, passed on to the recognizers.
- Some micro optimization may be required, especially if the input device is high frequency (eg. 1KHz gaming mouse).