elm_panel: set hidden property when panel is close/open
- elm_panel has a property named hidden which stores open/close status.
- This is updated when:
- bring_in animation is done(anim_stop_cb).
- mouse_up on panel.
- API is called. (elm_panel_toggle, elm_panel_hidden_set)
- In case 3, API changes hidden, and starts bring_in animation which will call anim_stop_cb() which will update hidden again.
- If bring_in animation is canceled (eg: sizing_eval), anim_stop_cb will be called and calculate hidden status which will not guarantee updated hidden state by APIs.
- Call any APIs which will call elm_layout_sizing_eval(panel) right after calling elm_panel_toggle()/elm_panel_hidden_set().
- Delete content of panel during "toggled" cb.
Reviewers: jpeg, eunue, cedric
Subscribers: conr2d, cedric, jpeg
Differential Revision: https://phab.enlightenment.org/D4704
Signed-off-by: Jean-Philippe Andre <firstname.lastname@example.org>