1. Why there is a edje signal callback in elm_calendar? and do we need to maintain?
- We used edje part like a button before (3 years ago?), So there is a callbacks to get edje signal.
Im pretty sure it is not use anymore. but we need to maintain compatibility.
2. elm_calendar using using repeat feature in efl_ui_button for it. why did i change it to manual timer?
- We opend elm_calendar_interval_set() APIs. Support this API the manual timer is proper then using button's feature.
3. Why efl_ui_calendar doesn't have year buttons (double spinner case)
- After interface work, we don't accept style change in the runtime. so that featrue will be supported as API.
The year_button_set/get() property should be added. but i dont know is it really needed...
If the app developer want use year inc/dec button for efl_ui_calendar. they can inherit the class and make it easily.