* ~~shot module broken~~
* nested compositors broken
* ~~new global variable name "ewd" 100% vetoed, should be part of e_comp_wl somewhere~~
* ~~early internal windows cause abort on startup~~ (this one should be fixed now. Please verify)
* ~~`ecore_wl2_init()` never even called (another abort on startup!)~~
* the above is using the wl2 branch, currently it's impossible to run a wayland compositor at all using master. (This one I don't understand. I just switched to the Enlightenment master branch, rebuilt, and I can run a wayland compositor).
* casual use of `ecore_main_loop_iterate()` results in crashing
* ~~creation of client connection aborts if connection with same name previously existed but was closed~~
* window geometry broken (again)
This is just what I found in the course of trying to run Enlightenment and take a screenshot. All of this code needs immediate and serious review.