The following events have duplicated names in different classes or interfaces. When a class inherits two different events with the same name, it is not clear which one is being received, or which one the user was expecting to receive.
Moreover, some bindings (like C#) incur in actual symbol clashes and compilation errors.
T7454 will make sure this situation does not happen again. This ticket fixes the current names.
* event: `selection,changed`: `Efl.Access.Selection`, `Efl.Ui.Selectable`, `Efl.Text_Interactive`
* event: `focus,out`: `Efl.Canvas.Scene`, `Efl.Input.Interface`
* event: `focus,in`: `Efl.Canvas.Scene`, `Efl.Input.Interface`
* event: `resize`: `Efl.Gfx.Entity`, `Efl.Gfx.Image`
* event: `error`: `Efl.Loop_Fd`, `Efl.Net.Server`
* event: `move`: `Efl.Ui.Focus_Manager`, `Efl.Gfx.Entity`
Care should be taken to not disturb legacy apps.