- Missing api implementation from Efl.Io.Closer
- arguments event should probebly be here instead of in efl_loop
- Construction should not be possible from API-land
- arguments event should move to efl_app
- is regular, should probebly be abstract ?
- there is no need to have message_handler_get beeing @class
- poll,* events do not tick as fast as they are defined, even if tick is not adjusted.
- env, env_rest should not be part of efl_task, (when thinking of efl_task is beeing later used as base for spawning other processes), further more, efl_app is only accessable from the main-loop thread which means, other threads cannot manipulate nor read env variables. A more powerfull selfstanding Env object which can be forked or applied to this project might be better and handier here IMO, as it can be passed to later other project constructions.
- reading and writing to the task is feeling a bit weird, and is not really documented what it is supposed to to, in efl_app this is writing to the console, which is a lot complexer with c#&efl.io.writer, than a simpler Console.PrintLine("asfd")
- should be abstract
- run and end should be abstract methods
- exit code is a int, while we have eina.value in efl_loops begin and end