The following is a list of wanted EFL/ELM based applications or new integrations. Feel free to add your app request to the community list below :). If you're looking to build a new app this is a great list to pick from!
- Display Manager, either fix Entrance ( initial fork to fix ) or use Spawny/Anna or Enter (lightdm-efl interface)
- Add eet/edj type detection to the 'file' command
- Add ability to record desktop T5373
- Task Manager GUI (like exterminator but native without python)
Additions to EFL / Enlightenment
Clipboard/paste managere21+ Clipboard Module
- Network Manager Interface/Module ( work in progress using legacy api oconnection )
- Print Dialog T6229
- Improve Screenshot tool to be able to select a region of screen or a window and to be able to copy the content and to paste the image in other applications (like XFCE screenshot tool does)
- Easy and quick screen configure dialog/popup quickscreen | T6977
Wished for apps
- Pinentry interface GnuPG T2905
- Add support for HP-Systray via python-efl
- Secure password storage implementation (gnome-keyring/kwallet)
- MTP support, ideally in existing file manager, auto mount, but maybe additional GUI?
- Email client ( RFC )
- Further enjoy audio player to be more like Rhythmbox (gtk) and Juk (qt) able to edit ID3 Tags, etc
- Hex Editor like Ghex, Okteta, etc
- kdesu / gnome-su replacement.
- EFL Web Browser
- News aggregator (RSS/Atom reader) - something like Liferea
- RDP/VNC client - something like Remmina
- okular or evince like application (etui)