This page is for elementary release. Now it's on its way to version 1.0.
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Carsten Haitzler <email@example.com> wrote:
Let's get this show on the road.
So people have been asking for dates... I say March 1. get it out so we can
focus on E17 then. Cedric - this means Emotion, EIO, Ethumb too - right? what
about epdf? of course this also needs a new round of efl (eina, evas, edje
etc.) releases too. get cracking. freeze by 27th of feb! :)
- Close elementary tickets.
- Contribute more Samsung widgets.
- Remove deprecated APIs.
- Jiyoun Park (jypark)
- API Review.
- Tom Hacohen(tasn)
- Daniel Juyung Seo(seoz)
- Chuneon Park(hermet)
- Woohyun Jung(woohyun)
- Carsten Haitzler(raster)
- Supported elm_object common APIs.
- Supported elm_object_item common APIs.
- Merge genlist and gengrid. (This may not be done for 1.0. Let's discuss.)
- API Freeze : 28th Feb.
- 1.0 Release : 1st Mar.
- Should we have an hook for insert_after/before/whatever in eina_object_item? Either an hook or some general "updated" method. Current status is just retarded - all the widgets implement the same functions.
- elm_*_items_get sometimes returns const sometimes allocated values (ui inconsistency across Elm).
- Anchorblock: Should DIE - preferably a slow and painful death.
- Anchorview: Should be merged into Entry
- Kinda internal, but matters when it comes to theme: should use elm_scroller not els_scroller - ui mirroring is broken now.
- fileselector/fs_button/fs_entry: elm_fileselector_expandable_set should probably be called: tree_view or something.
- hoversel: elm_hoversel_hover_parent_set - parent is probably not the best choice of word here (also applies to ctxpopup).
- multibutton entry:
- docs are lacking.
- name sucks
- should use the elm_object_part_text_set to set guide text.
- shrink_mode is an awful name.
- bugs: offset bug with the "tap to add recipient" + delete doesn't delete items but backspace does.
- docs are incomplete. for example: pop_to + elm_naviframe_content_preserve_on_pop_set sounds like the hackiest thing ever.
- all the api looks like it was created as workarounds for issues instead of designed from the start. - really, everything should be rewritten.
- actionslider: good.
- elm_app: good.
- elm_box: good.
- bg: elm_bg_load_size_get sounds awfully hackish - must be a better awy.
- entry: Filter_Limit_Size and Filter_Accept_Set are awful in my pov. The API looks bad.
Imported from https://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/ElementaryRelease
1 seoz 2012-02-13 02:25:07 Initial release of ElementaryRelease wiki page.
2 seoz 2012-02-14 00:00:51 renewed schedule
3 seoz 2012-02-14 00:03:57 added raster's announcement
4 seoz 2012-02-14 00:07:36 update API review team.
5 seoz 2012-02-14 00:09:08 update API review
6 seoz 2012-02-23 08:33:46 added documentation action item and removed unnecessary schedule item.
7 seoz 2012-02-23 08:54:01 assigned Jiyoun Park to "remove deprecated apis" job.
8 TAsn 2012-02-26 06:12:34
9 TAsn 2012-02-26 06:18:45
10 TAsn 2012-02-27 04:44:35