Example Code is meant for absolute beginners of EFL to reuse (copy paste) code directly into their applications or libraries, with little or no modifications.
It assumes a basic understanding of gcc, pkg-config and Makefiles. The goal of this document is to help you AVOID writing useless wrappers and layers.
- Elementary Your application logic and UI control actions (mostly).
- Edje The look and feel of your application and placement of UI controls.
- ECore_Con_Url Don't reinvent occult and broken REST API layers for every REST service.
- ECore_Con_Server_And_Client Don't reinvent socket()/listen()/accept()/select()/poll() code.
- Eet The only data structure mechanism you will ever need.