At the very least we would like to learn the following things about prospect GSoC students during the application phase.
- What is your name and IRC Nick
- What is it you are (or will be) studying in school?
- What year are you?
- What is your expected date of graduation?
- Have you participated in any FOSS project? If so, which, for how long, and in what capacity?
- Have you participated in prior GSoC events?
- What languages are you comfortable/capable of programming in?
- What are some of your interests, hobbies, past times, day job?
- Please feel free to mention anything else you would like to share.
- How did you first hear about the Enlightenment Project?
- Have you used any version of the Enlightenment Window Manager? If so, which version(s) and for how long?
- Have you used any portion of the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries for development purposes? If so, please give a few brief examples of the type of applications you've written with EFL.
- Have you ever participated in our online community in any capacity? (Mailing lists, IRC, etc)
- Have you ever contributed any code to the Enlightenment Project?
- What made you decide to apply to the Enlightenment Project for GSoC?
Imported from https://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_2009_Student_Application_Template
1 ravenlock 2009-03-12 21:06:21