At the very least we would like to learn the following things about prospect GSoC students during the application phase. Please note that the information equested below is requested above and beyond your formal project propsal and timeline, and should be considered a separate document.
- Geodata (optional, we may put a pin on the map)
- E-mail address
- IRC nick on Freenode.net
- How's your English? (not a *requirement*, but its the common language E-devs speak)
- What is it you are (or will be) studying in school?
- What year are you?
- What is your expected date of graduation?
- Have you participated in any FOSS project? If so, which, for how long, and in what capacity?
- Have you participated in prior GSoC events?
- What languages are you comfortable/capable of programming in?
- What are some of your interests, hobbies, past times, day job?
- Please feel free to mention anything else you would like to share.
- How did you first hear about the Enlightenment Project?
- Have you used any version of the Enlightenment Window Manager? If so, which version(s) and for how long?
- Have you used any portion of the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries for development purposes? If so, please give a few brief examples of the type of applications you've written with EFL.
- Have you ever participated in our online community in any capacity? (Mailing lists, IRC, etc)
- Have you ever contributed any code to the Enlightenment Project?
- What made you decide to apply to the Enlightenment Project for GSoC?
Imported from https://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_2010_Student_Application_Template
1 vtorri 2010-03-08 12:06:43
2 ravenlock 2011-02-27 19:33:22
3 ravenlock 2011-02-27 19:52:44
4 ravenlock 2011-03-03 03:59:18