To begin with we will need (at the very least) a few good volunteers.
We need two or more administrators. What is the role of an organization administrator?
An organization administrator oversees the overall progress of a mentoring organization and its students throughout the program. Organization administrators will have different responsibilities depending on the organization, but at the very least they will need to:
- Submit the organization's program application to Google;
- Act as the main point of contact between Google and the organization;
- Respond to any inquiries from Google within 48 hours;
- Assign a backup mentor should a mentor be unable to work with a student;
- Ensure all program evaluations are completed on time, on or before the deadlines.
If you are interested in being an administrator, please add your name below.
- Eric (ravenlock) Schuele
- Ian (inc) Caldwell
Imported from https://trac.enlightenment.org/e/wiki/GSoC_2011_Admins
1 ravenlock 2011-02-01 18:05:41
2 ravenlock 2011-02-04 18:55:02
3 ravenlock 2011-02-04 19:06:44