For smaller patches: One reviewer is enough For bigger patches (accross widgets/subsystems): more than one reviewer
1.2 & 1.3
- The one that clicks accept has the responsibility of the patch submission.
- code review on phab
- pull patch to local tree
- test builds, etc
- click approve in phab
- push patch to git and let phab close (unless communicated differently from the author)
freeze in week 21
exceptions for feature branches or revisions can be added
We wait with any new matrix/chat software etc. on our infra until our infra is cleaned up and settled.
Raster takes over "people poking" in the second half of june
First half of june should be bug fixing.
Status update about the CI will be sent to the ML
irc notifications will be enabled
- document review flow and how arc tooling should be used (Nobody yet)
- Trigger jenkins jobs for Coverity analysis (Stefan)
- enable irc notifications for travis and mail the list about it (Stefan)